Selah Painting can perform all your wallpaper removal needs. There are many techniques used in the wallpaper removal process. The age, type and location of the wall covering determines which removal technique or combination of techniques should be used. As with all of our services, we promise to only use the highest quality materials and guarantee your satisfaction.
Wallpaper removal is a project with the potential to become more complex than you might imagine! The knowledge and expertise at Selah Painting can make all the difference between an efficient and orderly process and a great big mess. We have the experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time. On occasion, there is a mess underneath the wallpaper like this:
Once wallpaper is removed, the walls need to be prepped and painted to match the rest of your home. Our professional team will remove the paper, patch, retexture if necessary, prime, and match any existing paint to ensure a seamless look.
We can remove many types of wallpaper, including: Vinyl Coated Wallpaper, Paper Backed Vinyl or Solid Sheet Vinyl, Coated Fabric and Fabric Backed Vinyl.
Our Wallpaper Removal Services Include:
- Removal of your light switches, and electrical covers.
- We Remove the Wallpaper in all Specified Areas.
- We patch, or repair any drywall areas that need attention.
- Sanding of your walls for a beautiful smooth finish at the end.
- We apply quality paint, Sherwin, Benjamin Moore, or Porter.
- When it’s all done we do a thorough clean up of the work area.