Painting brick and stone can truly reform your exterior. Transforming the look of ordinary brick into an aesthetically attractive paint job. It affords the opportunity to choose any color scheme you desire. However, paint and brick do not get along after so many years. Painting an ordinary exterior paint over brick is setting the substrate up for failure down the road. A quality paint made for brick is the best solution.
At Selah Painting, we use Romabio Masonry Flat Paint. It is a high-performing, mineral masonry paint made for extreme durability for the interior or exterior. A beautiful, permanent flat finish that is naturally mold resistant, toxin-free, and environmentally friendly. Mineral paints are breathable and calcify to the masonry surface allowing moisture to release creating a longer lasting finish with low maintenance.
- Ideal for brick, stone, stucco, and cementitious siding
- Will not chip, peel or flake off
- 20 Year warranty, if applied properly
- 2 coats, no additional primer for unpainted, absorbent masonry
- Soft-wash and paint on the same day as masonry surfaces must be dampen
Our Brick/Stone Painting Services Include:
- Soft-washing- Your project is soft-washed with a power washer to remove all the dirt, mold and grime that adversely affects the adhesion of your new paint.
- Finish Paint (2 Coats)- The final step is applying the top-of-the-line Romabio paint. This a far superior solution than ordinary exterior paint and primers.
We take preparing and painting your exterior brick/stone seriously. If it is not done right, it can cause premature peeling and be an expensive problem down the road.